- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- A Disturbing Conversation Between Nurse Leaders!
- 5 Tips from a Standardized Patient on How to Prepare Yourself for First Step of the USMLE Exam
- 200 Influencers Share Their Favorite Self Help Books!
- Reaching Out to Healthcare Leaders on the NH/ME Seacoast
- 3 Mental Health Blogs To Follow To Improve Your Well-Being
Tag Archives: PNHP
Don’t you think it is pretty inspiring to hear about nurses with varied career paths who are doing different and exciting work? Stan was kind enough to share more with “Confident Voices in Healthcare” readers! Tell us about FIX IT … Continue reading
“Fix It: Healthcare at the Tipping Point”-Free DVDs Available for home or in a public venue. (Not Streaming….YET!)
Oops, I’m sorry to mislead you with earlier post today announcing that video streaming for “Fix It’ was available for streaming. The movies’ producers are very happy to give away free DVDs for watching at home and/or showing in a … Continue reading
“Fix-It” is a great documentary about the incredible drain in time and money that our multi-payer healthcare insurance causes on our system and I say ‘watch-it, share-it, think about-it’! The movie advocates for the Single Payer model supported by the Physicians for National … Continue reading