- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: Psychological safety for speaking up
Nurse assertiveness is fundamental to positive changes in patient safety workplace culture, & workforce health. We already know this! What we don’t seem to appreciate fully, is how complex this skill and related behaviors are and where our solutions have blind spots! Deeper … Continue reading