- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
- Effective Communication Calls Upon Us to Share Power….Hmmmmmm, maybe that’s why it is so hard?
Tag Archives: quality of care
I have been into teaching and training healthcare professionals in India the subject of “Organizational Behavior” and connected topics and want to share some of my views about the human dimension while practicing main stream medicine. I see many healthcare … Continue reading
by Martie L. Moore, RN, MAOM, CPHQ I loved it! I loved it when nursing moved from all white uniforms to scrubs. Not only did scrubs provide better protection and cleaning capabilities, they provided ease of movement and comfort. Scrubs … Continue reading
Michael (Mike) Ackerman has held just about every role in nursing a nurse could hold including Candy Striper to Senior Director. His entire career has been in the critical care arena from staff nurse, nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist, nurse … Continue reading