- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
- Effective Communication Calls Upon Us to Share Power….Hmmmmmm, maybe that’s why it is so hard?
Tag Archives: RCA
Real Stories from the Streets of Healthcare! With Martine Ehrenclou, MA and Beth Boynton, RN, MS With patients and healthcare professionals all too often on opposite sides of the table, our goal is to bridge that gap. As a patient/patient … Continue reading
By Randall B Charpentier, Peggy Berry, & Beth Boynton Randall Charpentier: Healthcare recently is raging with headlines as institutional leaders transform their business model to a quality-based, financially incentivized system from a quantity-based reimbursement model. With this rapid transformation, another … Continue reading