- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- LNAs, CNAs, & Medical Assistants are Vital Links to Safe, Compassionate Care!
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
Tag Archives: relationships and systems’ thinking
British journalist Johann Hari has written for the New York Times, Le Monde, the Guardian, the New Republic, the Nation, Slate, and the Sydney Morning Herald. He was a columnist for the British newspaper the Independent for nine years and … Continue reading