- Deeper Work Webinars: Assertiveness & Listening (On Demand & Free)
- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- What Happens with Medical Improv in a Room Full of Nurses?
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
Tag Archives: RN
4 Essential Communication Skills that Promote Patient Safety (Objectives & Curriculum for Online CE)
Recently, FierceHealthcare, reporter Leslie Small’s article Hospitals stagnate on patient safety outcomes, reminds us about the challenges we continue to face with medical errors. And sentinel event data consistently points out the links between catastrophic errors and communication and behavior. … Continue reading