- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: Root Cause Analysis
What do the early adopters have in common? A desire and willingness to help to make healthcare safer and more compassionate for everyone! Improvoscopy: Serious Play for Safe Care is a crowdsource project to create a free educational website that will … Continue reading
By Randall B Charpentier, Peggy Berry, & Beth Boynton Randall Charpentier: Healthcare recently is raging with headlines as institutional leaders transform their business model to a quality-based, financially incentivized system from a quantity-based reimbursement model. With this rapid transformation, another … Continue reading