- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Hope is the Thing with Feathers” & Cancer Sucks!
- Managing Your Debt as a Healthcare Professional
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
Tag Archives: safe culture
I’m a huge advocate for teaching emotional intelligence (aka EQ or EI) to nurses and some of the rationale might surprise you. Yes, it can be a wonderful skill to demonstrate empathy for your patients, but did you also know … Continue reading
Holistic career coach and expert career blogger for Nurse.com, Keith Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC shares essential insights about nurses and assertiveness. In his work as a Nurse Coach, he has a keen awareness about the challenges that female nurses face … Continue reading