- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: self care for nurses
I love collaborating with nurses (and others) and sharing information that seems like it might be of interest to others. In this post I can do both. I received an email from Elizabeth Scala announcing the release of 4 … Continue reading
Rebecca Swinson’s recent blogpost, RN states “No Regrets” after reporting concerns about patient safety, even though…. broke all sorts of records on this blog! (I’m sorry to say that she requested I take down her post and so the link … Continue reading
Remedy for Burnout: 7 Prescriptions Doctors Use to Find Meaning in Medicine by ocular surgeon, Dr. Starla Fitch, is a quick read with helpful and heartfelt advice. This book is written primarily for physicians, but as an advocate for collaborative work and humanizing … Continue reading