- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: single payer
I think that improving Medicare may be our best strategy and am publishing short pieces to help celebrate it’s 49th anniversary this month! I know it is not perfect and don’t pretend to be an expert on it. Our system … Continue reading
Reassuring the VHA, Healthcare Consumers, & 60 Physician Groups about Advanced Practice Registered Nurses Providing Safe, Quality Care to Veterans
Not too long ago, I wrote a post about 40 professional nursing groups who were supporting the Veterans Health Affairs (VHA) plan to update it’s nursing handbook and empower Advanced Practice Registered Nurses to provide care under their own licensure … Continue reading