- Curious to Learn Medical Improv? The 1st One at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine was Amazing! Check Out 2nd One at University of Washington School of Medicine this May!
- Shining Light for Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
- Effective Communication Calls Upon Us to Share Power….Hmmmmmm, maybe that’s why it is so hard?
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Compassion in Action is Thriving Despite Political Chaos in Healthcare USA!
- Wouldn’t Every Community Benefit from a Holistic Health Collective Like the River Guild?
- Article Highlighting Alan Alda’s Work in Communicating Science & The Emerging Field of Medical Improv
- How The Law Of Attraction Might help Nurses and Patients!
- Are You Suffering From Shift Work Sleep Disorder?
Tag Archives: slee deprivation doctors and nurses
By Sara Westgreen Nurses are often short on sleep due to long shifts and/or shift work sleep disorder and may find it difficult to communicate clearly and assertively. But even when you’re short on sleep, nurses have to communicate effectively. … Continue reading