- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: Software as a Service
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Drastically Decreases the Time and Cost of Performance Management Reviews and Achieves 100% Compliance! Using ManageUP to manage regulatory compliance and personnel development, MD Anderson experienced in 2016: 82% reduction in administrative time … Continue reading
As many of you know, I work as a consultant with ManageUP PRM, a company that provides a cloud based software solution to increase employee engagement. We would like to better understand your team’s frustrations with non-patient related day-to-day activities. If … Continue reading
This title is controversial and edgy, and it borders on being offensive. And guess what? That is exactly what we as an industry need in order to bring about change. A big collective slap in the face! –Paul Spiegelman and … Continue reading