- Doesn’t this sound fantastic? Connect, Communicate, & Innovate: The Improviser’s Mindset in Learning & Change
- Medical Improv: For Healing Trauma & Promoting the Quintessential Dimensions of Humanity!
- “The Way to High HCAHPS Scores – Many Vendors Will Offer to Help You, But We Think You Already Have What You Need!”
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Association for Applied & Therapeutic Humor Announces April 2018 Conference on Resilience!
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
Tag Archives: Standardizing communication in healthcare
TeamSTEPPS has a pocket guide with all sorts of communication, team, and patient safety info you can access. One effort to standardize communication is called the “Two Challenge Rule” and is described in the pocket guide as follows: “It is … Continue reading →
Check out Beth Boynton's blogpost series on Medical Improv:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)