- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- All @ Medical Improv-Tweetchat Tonight-9:30p ET @HTreads
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
Tag Archives: Student Loan Hero
By Andrew Josuweit “The average annual income for registered nurses was an impressive $68,910 as of 2013, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, considering today’s college graduates leave school with more than $30,000 in student loan debt on average, … Continue reading