- “The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma” by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. – a book review by Kay Ross
- Tangible Ideas for Evaluating Emotional Intelligence in Healthcare Professionals & Students
- “The Way to High HCAHPS Scores – Many Vendors Will Offer to Help You, But We Think You Already Have What You Need!”
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Homelessness: A 3-Part Series on Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Introduction
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- An Infertility Choice – Egg Donation
- How Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Decide Whether to Go for Your BSN
- This Simple Activity from Medical Improv Can be Used to Develop Empathy
Tag Archives: syrian civil defense
I was so moved by watching “White Helmets” I wanted to share a brief review with you. When I think of Syria, which I know so little about really, I will now think of men with tears on their face … Continue reading