- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- “The Way to High HCAHPS Scores – Many Vendors Will Offer to Help You, But We Think You Already Have What You Need!”
- Staff Conflict & Patient Complaints: Which of These Sample Cases is Too Familiar & How Can Medical Improv Help?
- Properties of Complex Adaptive Systems & Relevance to People Skills- Part I-Adaptability
- Medical Improv Presentations-Who, What, & Where!
- When Mrs. Smith Wants to Set Her Hair on Fire! Exploring the gap between honoring a desire & keeping folks safe!
- College Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students
- Resources and Expert Advice for Transgenger College Students
- LNA Uses Emotional Intelligence to Help a Resident in Distress!
- From Visionary Idea to State of the Art Program! AON 5-Nurses Week 2018
Tag Archives: The American Health Care Act
Most nurses and doctors I know want to provide care not play games with insurance companies! The American Nurse Association (ANA) is speaking out about the latest political healthcare policy, the American Health Care Act (AHCA) provided by the Trump … Continue reading