- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: therapeutic relationships
You never know when you’re going to hear a remarkable story about a healthcare professional who is practicing and teaching inspiring ways to do our work! Such is the case of former nurse now doctor, Anne O’Connor , MD an OB-GYN … Continue reading