- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Promising Statistics For The Nursing Profession
- Nursing Career Path Options-Fantastic New Report Available Now!
- Homelessness-Facing Deeper Questions about this Complex & Global Issue-Part I: Who are they?
- Changes for 2018: The Need to Incorporate Inclusive Practices in Healthcare HR
- Consolidating Your Debt
Tag Archives: through the eyes of the healthcare workforce
As you may know, I have a consulting role with an exciting software as a service company called ManageUp PRM. I’ll be joining co-founders Lan Nguyen and Greg Hunter as exhibitors at the Connected Health Symposium Conference in Boston today through Friday Oct 30, … Continue reading
By Randall B Charpentier, Peggy Berry, & Beth Boynton Randall Charpentier: Healthcare recently is raging with headlines as institutional leaders transform their business model to a quality-based, financially incentivized system from a quantity-based reimbursement model. With this rapid transformation, another … Continue reading
Preventing Costly CMS Fines for Readmissions due to HAIs Part V: The Impact of Technological Advances
By Randall B. Charpentier, HEM, President/Principal Consultant: HealthSafe New England CMS recently released their initial report on fines issued to hospitals for having too many patients return within a month for additional treatments. In my previous posts, I provided an introduction to … Continue reading