- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Overtime Pay For Salaried Workers?
- Looking for More Joy in Your Nursing Career? “Aspire to Be Inspired” is a Book that Can Help!
- Do Real Nurses and Doctors Care About Rock and Roll?
- “Gibberish Talk Show Host” A Way to Help Nurses & Doctors Practice Sharing Power!
- LifeGift Staff Impacted by Harvey. A Way to Gift Back?
Tag Archives: U.S. Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
4 Essential Communication Skills that Promote Patient Safety (Objectives & Curriculum for Online CE)
Recently, FierceHealthcare, reporter Leslie Small’s article Hospitals stagnate on patient safety outcomes, reminds us about the challenges we continue to face with medical errors. And sentinel event data consistently points out the links between catastrophic errors and communication and behavior. … Continue reading
Announcing Online Course- 4 Essential Communication Strategies that Promote Patient Safety! 2 Contact Hours-Pedagogy
Dear Colleagues, I’m delighted to announce the release of a brand new course: 4 Essential Communication Strategies that Promote Patient Safety through Pedagogy Online Learning Systems! 2 Contact Hours/$20.00! Course includes 10 short videos to engage and teach! Course Description This instructional … Continue reading
I am going to make a bold statement. We will not be as effective in patient safety efforts as we can be unless and until we pay attention to the ‘Art of Safety’! Evidence-based? If you look at our … Continue reading