- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: using medical improv to build therapeutic relationships
High and low status behaviors are going on all around us all the time and we can be intentional about using them wisely! If this program with these objectives pique your interest please join Shirley Cress Dudley, MA LPC NCC FACMPE, founder of … Continue reading