- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Exciting News! Wendell Potter’s Journalism Project (Tarbell) to Educate Us About Important Issues!
- Passive, Aggressive, & Passive-aggressive Behaviors as a Consequence of Lack of Listening
- Third Door #5: Overheard Mean Conversation!
- Why Selling Trumpcare with “Patient-Centered Care” Sickens the Primary Care Doctor
- “Kindness”, by Dr. Mike Grossman! Lots of helpful wisdom in this nurse leader’s book!
Tag Archives: veterans health administration
Huddles are a proven method to help implement teamwork and improve communication among everyone who works in a healthcare setting. Kudos to the team and funders, (you’ll see some familiar names on the list), as this video is an important part … Continue reading
Understanding the many roles of healthcare professionals can be confusing and the last thing we need is misinformation from journalists. Although she is entitled to have her own opinion about nurses and nurse practitioners, McCaughy’s 1/5/2015 New York Post piece is pretty dangerous since … Continue reading
“He had his whole life ahead of him…” Raising Awareness about Veteran Suicides & “Out of the Darkness” Walks
“Out of the Darkness” Walks take place all over the country at different times to raise awareness and money for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, (AFSP) and to decrease stigma and of course, suicide. Research estimates over 20 Veteran … Continue reading