- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- “Voices from the Field” Medline Series on Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- Laughing Post Operatively: is it OK?
- Nurse Becomes Patient in Traumatic Gym Injury-Catch this Train & Help Keith Carlson, BSN, RN, NC-BC
- Calling all Nurses! Would You Complete a Quick Survey re: The Impact of Workplace Violence & Emotional Exhaustion on the Profession?
- Brenda Kelleher Inspires What’s Possible. Like Aikido from a Wheelchair!
- Celebrate Improvisation in Science and Medicine: Save 50% x 48 Hours
- Breaking Through Barriers To Change-Smithtown, NY-7/11, (Med Improv Book Goes to Next Two Who….)
Tag Archives: veterans health administration
Huddles are a proven method to help implement teamwork and improve communication among everyone who works in a healthcare setting. Kudos to the team and funders, (you’ll see some familiar names on the list), as this video is an important part … Continue reading
Understanding the many roles of healthcare professionals can be confusing and the last thing we need is misinformation from journalists. Although she is entitled to have her own opinion about nurses and nurse practitioners, McCaughy’s 1/5/2015 New York Post piece is pretty dangerous since … Continue reading
“He had his whole life ahead of him…” Raising Awareness about Veteran Suicides & “Out of the Darkness” Walks
“Out of the Darkness” Walks take place all over the country at different times to raise awareness and money for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, (AFSP) and to decrease stigma and of course, suicide. Research estimates over 20 Veteran … Continue reading