- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Interview with Forensic Psychiatrist, Dr. Bandy Lee about DUTY TO WARN Movement & President Trump
- Bay Area Nurses Communication Conference & Expo 2018
- Compelling NPR Podcast on Hospital Transparency & Med Errors!
- Medical Improv Activity for Enhancing Root Cause Analyses
- Rumor has it that Florence Nightingale is attending this California Bay Area Communication Conference!
Tag Archives: wendell potter
By Meg Helgert, FNP Wendell Potter will bring to light new information regarding the millions of dollars flowing between health insurance companies and politicians on the Hill. This is where Citizens United will need to be brought down and illuminate … Continue reading
In 2011 Bryan Stow was beaten by two fans at Dodger Stadium so badly that he was hospitalized for seven months and suffers from permanent severe disability. It has been estimated that his future medical costs will be about $30 … Continue reading