- Helping Corporate Cultures Shift in a Positive Way
- The Treder-Wolff’s are Blending Improv & Action Methods for Dynamic Cont Ed For Social Workers! I’m Jealous! :)
- Part II- Why is Emotional Intelligence SO Important for Mental Health Clinicians, Healthcare Professionals, Educators & Consultants? Interview Series with Jude Treder-Wolff
- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- The 1st Book on MEDICAL IMPROV! 3 Day Exclusive Offer!
- NH Reporter on PILL & Medical Improv
- 4 Ways Nurses Can Take Control of Their Student Loan Debt
- LIFE IN THE FAST TRACK: A Cost-effective Alternative for Safe, Quality, Care!
- Storytelling: Can this art help us change human behavior?
- Workforce Health AND Patient Experience-BOTH Matter!
Tag Archives: wendell potter
By Meg Helgert, FNP Wendell Potter will bring to light new information regarding the millions of dollars flowing between health insurance companies and politicians on the Hill. This is where Citizens United will need to be brought down and illuminate … Continue reading
In 2011 Bryan Stow was beaten by two fans at Dodger Stadium so badly that he was hospitalized for seven months and suffers from permanent severe disability. It has been estimated that his future medical costs will be about $30 … Continue reading