- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Shining Light for Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies (HumanDHS)
- Streep Attacks Trump’s Behavior. Trump Attacks Streep! See the difference?
- A New Prescription for Healthcare Reform – Let’s Hope It Isn’t Taken
- How Exciting is This? A Medical Improv Workshop at Rutgers!
- Women Share Compelling Stories @ Planned Parenthood
Tag Archives: workplace violence
Michael (Mike) Ackerman has held just about every role in nursing a nurse could hold including Candy Striper to Senior Director. His entire career has been in the critical care arena from staff nurse, nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist, nurse … Continue reading