- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- Shortcuts in Medication Administration: Why Do We Do It Wrong If We Know How to Do It Right? (and We Do!)
- Communication Dynamics & Patient Safety in the Operating Room: Insights for Surgeon, Nurse, Patient Advocate & Administrative Leaders
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
- Confident Body Language Builds Assertiveness: Harvard Professor Proves Hormonal Changes in 2 Minute Power Poses
- Open Letter to The Senate Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging re: 7/14 Hearing on Patient Safety: "More than 1,000 Preventable Deaths a Day is Too Many"!
- 3 Faces of Bullying Common in Hospital Settings
Tag Archives: workplace violence
Michael (Mike) Ackerman has held just about every role in nursing a nurse could hold including Candy Striper to Senior Director. His entire career has been in the critical care arena from staff nurse, nurse manager, clinical nurse specialist, nurse … Continue reading