- Nurse Overload: The Risks to Employee and Patient
- "Code Black" A Worthwhile Documentary about Emergency Room Docs, L.A. County Hospital, & a Quest for Ideals
- Patients May Have a Right to Fall AND We Have a Duty to Minimize the Risk!
- The American Nurse! An Inspiring Movie-Please See It When You Can
- What Triggers a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) & What Should, but Doesn't? Part II-What Health Care Professionals & Patient Advocates Need to Know
Tag Archives: zero tolerance for abuse
There are lots of reasons why this free standing clinic in Falmouth, Maine is unique and lots to peruse on the True North website! In celebration of their 10 year anniversary, I’d like to focus on 3 in particular! First, … Continue reading